Desert Hand Therapy provides excellence in upper extremity rehabilitation of all conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. We manufacture custom splints and braces and pride ourselves on excellent quality and service.
Desert Hand Therapy is a physical therapy and occupational therapy provider for patients with upper extremity pain or injury (hand, wrist, elbow & shoulder). A unique aspect of our therapy service is manufacturing custom splints & braces for patients with fractures, dislocations, arthritis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and most post-operative upper extremity conditions. We fabricate over 200 splints/braces per month and pride ourselves on competitive pricing, excellent quality & same day service (with appropriate authorization from the insurance carrier).
Hand Therapy Treatments include:
- Individualized Evaluations
- Wound Care
- Modalities (Fluidotherapy, whirlpool, ultrasound, paraffin, neuromuscular electrical stimulation)
- Scar Management Techniques
- Custom & Prefabricated Splinting
- Sensory Re-education
- Edema Control Techniques
- Range of Motion and Strengthening Exercises
- Functional and Daily Living Activities
- Patient Education and Home Exercise Programs
Additional conditions treated:
Functional Capacity Evaluations